List of titles available:
*The translations are literal but cannot always capture the essence of the Yoruba words themselves.
- Ayé ń ṣerú è (The world does it / There is nothing new about it)
- Ọlọ́run ṣògo (God did the glory)
- Ọ̀rọ̀ kán dìtàn (One word became a story)
- Adákẹ́dájọ́ (One who judges silently)
- Ayọ̀ mí dé (My Joy has come)
- Bámidélé Ẹlẹ́wà Ṣàpọ́n
- Òkèlè Àkọ́bù (The morsel first served)
- Ojú rí (The eyes have seen)
- Ọmọ láṣọ (Children are wealth)
- Ògbójú ọdẹ nínú igbó irúnmọlẹ̀
- Alẹ́làgbà (The night is the eldest)
- Apanilẹ́kún Jayé (One who makes people cry to enjoy his life)
*Please note that due to their age, some of these books may have a few marks and stains but are brand new and generally in good condiition.